Fish Or Man

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Prior and Proper Preparations

Been traveling again.

Started last week up at mothers. Got several loads of firewood to insure that she can make it through even the worst winter.

Now at my brothers. The clutch is installed and just working on getting things back together. As I'm getting older, I'm really starting to believe it easier to just throw money to the repair shop then actually do it yourself. This seems especially true with cars... they are getting more and more complicated and it is difficult to keep up. If it had been my car it might have ended up at the shop, but, with three kids and living on a teacher's salary, money always seems tight for my brother, so I just do the work.

Anyway, while out the mom and I were out wood gathering, we took her nightstand gun and gave it a workout. While we didn't practice any quick draws, if we had we would have done well following Mr. Rummell's advice on the topic; Fill Your Hand

.