Fish Or Man

Friday, March 04, 2005

Moving Along

The below case is now over, the breaking details of how it turned out are here. I will try to get more information out on this case, but I have a very active case still in Ellensburg, WA. The trial is set for April 8th, under Ellensburg city code 7.32.08 "...manifest intent to intimidate another or that warrants alarm for the safety of other persons..." It is worded similiar to section one of the State RCW 9.41.270. I am being charged under this law because I was open carrying my handgun in Ellensburg, (and yesterday morning while in court in Ellensburg I refused to take the plea deal offered).

I will try to repost the complaint I filed with Ellensburg police department about their treatment of my wife and I. I would also like to keep you updated on that case. Though, I face a prosecutor that attempted to have the prosectutor in Spokane remove the plea deal he offered in the situation below, (needless to say, I haven't made any friends with the city of Ellensburg, so I am being cautious, but the complaint is already in their hands).

I would also like to know if the 2nd Amendment Foundation has made a decision to do anything if convicted under this law. Anyone with information about 2nd Amendment Foundations intent please leave a comment.